Inspired by the long, aviator scarves of the 1940’s, the Odile Leather Collar Scarf looks like a simple, sleek collar from the front, but features long, dangling delicate leather straps at the back, finished with little metal droplet charms.
- ¼” wide strips of smooth, vegetable tanned black Italian leather.
- Front of the collar stands at about 1.5” tall
- The longest strand of the fringe is 36” long from the front rivet to the tip.
- Each of the tips are finished with little metal clamps and then accented with a tiny metal drop charm.
- Choice of gold or silver hardware.
- Sturdy, double cap rivet construction.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with leather cleaner/conditioner only.
- This product contains nickel hardware, which may affect those with nickel allergies.
Materials in the Odile Leather Collar Scarf:
- 5oz Smooth Black Vegetable Tanned Cow Leather
- Brass or Nickel Plated Zinc Alloy Hardware
- Brass or Nickel Plated Steel Rivets